Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The nights on 7th&8th Sept~

7th September, I have joined the performance of Fresh bottle. It was a Mid Autumn Festival Celebration Night which organized by CLS~ This was my officially first time performed as a VOCALIST !!! I am totally  nervous like hell !!! I din prepared well. So sad. And so, the performance obviously not very well~ But, I enjoy~ Thanks to Fresh Bottle that gave me such opportunity. Appreciated much. I will try my best and prepare well for the coming performance. ( If I got the chance, haha =D ) I sang 一半&错的人 on that night...Emo songs...haha. And kinda weird lo, peoples celebrating Mid-Autumn, and I sang these songs, haha...How foolish am I...=p Anyway, wanna thanks to my friends that came to support me, love you guys =D .....I just realized that I din took any photos of myself that night, arghhhhh wasted>< And I just found this photo~ 

Denyi and Hseun Tatt, my coursemates~


Next Scene...
8th September. Ya, it was the next day after my performance. 
Go sing K with friends that I knew from GDC. We went to IOI mall~huhu =D *happy* Damn long time no sing k, and this is the time !!! =D
Ya, thats me with my spec~

I sing I sing I sing sing sing =D


After K, they sat on the chair massage. Look on their expressions, they were so "enjoyed"~
OMG~

What the hell they doing ??? @@
Sleeping on the bed which displayed~ I guess there will be no ones that gonna buy this bed...haha=D

Big Baby hugging pillow? haha =D


Familiar with this??? Ya, there were...

Take some pica with Matthias~
And so with  Chandra & Aoron~^^

Next, we heading to Mc Donald's~Supper at 4am @@...speechless...
love Mac D =p

Having my favorite French Fries...hmmm, yummy =]

Pica-ing with Singlet-boy: Matthias again~haha =D

Oh ya, that day is her birthday, the girl in the middle one~She is cute and nice. And she really good in singing. Shocked me. Awesome one !!! =p Nice to meet you =)
& Happy Birthday to you =) hehe =p

Ya, thats all for the night~Super duper tired dy...haha =D
Thanks for the invitation. I enjoyed so so so much on that night. Nice to hang out with you all.
You guys are crazy, playing around like kids. Very funny. I do like it =)
Waiting for the next trip, hehe...

2 comments: