Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

The day after exam 220911

22.09.2011
Thats the day after I finished my third exam paper. We decided to work out--BADMINTON !!! Huhu !!! What a long hell time I din play badminton since I played the last time was at my hometown...Yup, its almost one year ++ ~ 


Ban VS Gary

Me, Kay & Rad~ =)
Sweat sweat sweat & Fresh fresh fresh~ LIKE IT !!! ^^

We played until 1am++ and supper-ing at McD. Hehe =) My favorite~
*Speechless to the Frech Fries here. = Dislike=

Excuse me, how old are you liao har@@
Haha, anyways, you are funny, Kay~ =)

After the supper, it was 4++am...We went to Cyber Park until the next morning~HAHA...We were crazy right??? We had been "working" the whole day from 11pm - 9am++....Speechless...haha =D 
Waiting for the sunrise, but we failed. There was no sun coming out at all. What we got was the sky getting brighter and brighter...@@ okay...=_+  Then, whats the point we spent our sleepless night looking for the beautiful scene. However, we do enjoy too. =)
Are you guys posing ? or ?...


Three S.A.K.A.I.sss~
Kay & Me
Weeeeee~

ATTENTION ~
Here are some photos that I wanna share with you guys which I taken. Hope you enjoy =)
Sorry for the low quality pics~ =)
Cyber Park~

Danbo~







Thanks to Ban that borrowed me your Danbo. I love it!!! Wanna get one too~ WAIT ME little Danbo, I will bring you back one day. =p
Okay, thats all for the day...=)
Tata~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment