Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hang out with buddies during National Day~

What a fucking long time ago story and I just post it now @@. LAZY is the main reason...Hi guys, I am here to share my HISTORY not STORY, haha =D...Hang out with my Alor Star buddies during National Day, huhu...Have lots of fun with Voon, Pei Chin, Shie Wey, Illven and Wei Sheng...Missssss them so much, and ya, finally we hang out~haha =D
Thats me~hehe...HEAVY eyes bag I got~  =(

Me & Yee Voon~ =)

huhu, ready to have our dinner lo...

ya, obviously..Have PIZZA as our dinner~ Yummy yummy =p






Talking to her BEAR, so sweeeeeeet~

Cute Voon~

Couple of the day~ Nice one =)

Next, we went to the Rock Cafe. This was my first time to visit Rock Cafe. So shame that to tell you guys that I have just step in since this cafe have been opened for few years ago~ @@ AND I just visited them~ SWT...Actually, we plan to have movie, but it was full~ too bad =( But, we still having fun at Rock Cafe. Nice place indeed. =) Like it~ Plan to have a photography shooting later on, hehe...and who wants to be my model??? huhu =)


Guess what?! There have such a huge stage with T-shape inside the cafe...Honestly, I am totally shocked @@, and there got a big screen beside which display some movies~ Thats really cool...

See, two "little girls" playing games...haha=D

ya, took photo with Voon again. Like this photo cause I look nicer than her, haha...=p

Food & Drinks~

We were just too bored~ Forgive our CHILDISHNESSSS~ haha =D

HUHU~
Guys, thanks a lot to have these meeting. I do really enjoy to stay with you guys =) 
I am who I am when I meet up with you all.
Thanks Buddiesssss =)
Love you =p
Oh ya, thanks that keep saying me thin, haha =D
But, obviously is no lo...I am getting fattier...T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment